Where’s the best place to buy Revitol stretch mark cream? What stores sell it? Is Revitol stretch mark cream in Walmart, Amazon, or Target or Walgreens?
Thinking about trying Revitol stretch mark prevention cream? You are in the right place. This Revitol stretch mark cream review has all the information you need to make a wise decision.
Does it work? What are the ingredients? Revitol stretch mark prevention reviews from actual users. This review attempts to educate, not convince. You can read the facts and make your own decision.
Where To Buy Revitol Stretch Mark Cream
You must buy Revitol stretch mark cream online it’s not sold in stores. Avoid problems! The only place you can order this product with confidence is from the official website.
There are many benefits to be gained by using the official Revitol stretch mark website. The biggest one is you will get the best price by buying directly from the source. When you buy direct you get these benefits:
- Lowest possible price by buying direct.
- Access to free bottle offers which may not be available from non-official sources.
- Safe and secure ordering process.
- No scams, no schemes, no problems.
- The 90-day money-back guarantee will be honored.
- Ships fresh and have not been sitting in a warehouse for months.
- Available customer service.
Ordering elsewhere could lead to problems like fakes, scams, and phishing schemes. Using the official website avoids all these problems.
Revitol Stretch Mark Cream Ingredients
The company claims it uses all-natural ingredients to get rid of stretch marks. The active ingredients are natural plant-based compounds. Some of the lesser ingredients push the definition of natural a little.
But they have been used for years in their stretch mark creams. This product is considered safe to use. Unless you are allergic to any of these natural ingredients there should be no problems. The key main ingredients are:
- Squalene Oil – A common compound found in human skin cells. It is a natural moisturizer and all plants and animals produce squalene. In humans, it promotes healthy skin. Safe to use.
- DL-Penthenol – It’s found in plants and is a form of vitamin B5, also referred to as pantothenic acid. Considered safe to use. It improves the moisture of the skin while stimulating skin regeneration.
- Aloe Vera Extract – Derived from the leaves of the Aloe Vera. Well known multipurpose skin treatment.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract – Grapefruit Seed Extract has large amounts of free-radical eliminating antioxidants.
- Dimethicone – A natural silicone oil used as an emulsifier and moisturizer in many beauty products. The EWG skin deep database rates it as a low hazard risk.
- Stearic Acid – Used in the manufacturing of more than 3,200 skin and hair care products sold in the United States. A type of saturated fatty acid found naturally in the fats and oils of animals and plants. Considered safe to use.
- Allantoin – Naturally occurring compound extracted from the comfrey plant. In Japan, the plant has been harvested and used as a traditional treatment for over 2,000 years. Here is a great article on comfrey from happydiyhome.com.
- Potassium sorbate – A naturally-occurring antimicrobial compound. It was first discovered in the mountain ash tree. It’s a mild preservative being used in cosmetic and skin care formulas as a paraben alternative.
- Vitamin E – An antioxidant important to skin cell health.
- Vitamin A Palmitate – Another crucial compound helps to maintain the health of the skin.
- Vitamin D3 – The long term benefits of Vitamin D3 to the skin are well known.
Other ingredients include natural fillers, water (purified), emulsifiers made from vegetable products.
Revitol Stretch Mark Solution Side Effects
Revitol is made of all-natural ingredients. They are certified by Natural Products Association, an organization that certifies natural products. After years on the market, no harmful side-effects have been reported by customers.
Revitol stretch mark cream during pregnancy. Revitol does not contain Retinoids, which may cause harm to the baby with a high dosage. However, you should always double-check with your doctor or dermatologist to be certain.
Does Revitol Stretch Mark Cream Really Work?
The website claims Revitol can accomplish the following goals:
- Remove or reduce stretch marks.
- Help prevent stretch marks from forming.
- Create healthier more supple skin.
- Stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
- Increase the skin’s overall level of elasticity.
- Improve the tone and strength of the skin.
Does Revitol work on old stretch marks? The Revitol ingredients should work to moisturize and tighten the skin for most people. That being said this review could not find any laboratory studies on the effectiveness of Revitol cream.
Revitol Stretch Mark Removal Cream Reviews
What Are People Saying About this treatment for stretch marks? Here are Revitol Stretch Mark Cream reviews and testimonials from actual users. There are more Revitol stretch mark cream reviews on the official website. This review has no way of knowing how honest these reviews are.
Not every review found online was positive. This is typical for these types of products. What works well for you might not work as well for others due to different skin PH levels and other factors.
Here are positive reviews.
On curezone.com ‘lonicera’ answered a question with a Revitol Stretch Mark Cream testimonial:
“Hey there, sorry to hear that you are so unhappy because of your stretch marks. Yes, they are ugly and make you feel bad about your body. However, it is not impossible to get rid of them, the only thing you need is a little patience and consistency in your treatment. There are high-quality creams that can help you in a period of a month or two, but you must use them regularly, not expect that they will fade away after one treatment. I used the Revitol stretch mark cream, and they faded almost completely after six weeks, but I used it every day, three times a day.”
On Amazon ‘D’ who made a verified purchase of Revitol gave the following review:
5.0 out of 5 stars Only product that’s worked for me, August 14, 2012
“You really need to have patience with this product. I am African Amerian with a deep-caramel complexion, having one of the hardest categories of skin complexions to treat I have tried a million skin products and this is the only stretch mark product I have used that made a NOTICEABLE difference. It seems to be most effective before or very soon after stretch marks appear when they are still red in appearance. I didn’t use it until right after I noticed the stretch marks appearing. Made them narrower, smoother to the touch and kept them from becoming hyper-pigmented (if that’s a word). So they’re almost invisible after 2.5 months… I did two-quarter sized amounts, twice a day.”
‘Melissaon’ used Revitol as a preventative and said:
“I am not sure if it was this product or just how my skin is, but I used this through my entire pregnancy on my stomach and did not get one stretch mark there. However, I wish I would have used it on my boobs and butt because I did get stretch marks there when I was pregnant. I am going to buy this again when I have another child.”
On Yahoo Answers ‘Michael37’ stated:
“My wife found a product called Revitol online and asked me to look at it. I have a hard time spending money on products after trying things and they did not really work, but I told her ok and we got our first delivery, they had a great free offer and she started to use it. my wife and I were amazed at how it actually worked and so quickly. I would recommend doing the natural cleaning methods to keep skin clear and fresh, but when my wife added the revitol to there regiment it has made the stretch marks disappear.”
In the bodybuilding.com forum ‘MyUtopia’ wrote
“Thumbs up revitol this stuff faded and shrunk my stretch marks big time. It’s 59.99 for a tiny bottle. (2 fl/ 59 ml) I had a huge area to cover including my legs inner and outer thighs, stomach, back of knees and calves, and butt. (gained 60 lbs with each preg). When I started using this my stretch marks were deep and purple-red. They are turning silver not as deep, wide or long. You rub it in after shower (comp. dry off) stand there nude for five min to let it dry. Take before and after pics. I’ve used it since Feb (3 bottles) A lot of $$. But worth it to me. If you only have one area or body part it will last longer.”
Here are not so positive reviews
On Amazon, Persephone gave it 2.0 out of 5 stars on July 9, 2015
The cream was much runnier than I was expecting, I guess I assumed something that was supposed to combat stretch marks should be rich and thicker. I used up the entire bottle over the last month or so in conjunction with a derma roller and haven’t seen any changes, unfortunately. I don’t really know if I’ll give this a second chance given the price.
By Anonymous on February 21, 2017
I don’t see any results as of yet I only used one bottle so far and I’m on my second one now.
Review by reeon March 29, 2014
I don’t know why.it is different of I used before。 it’s smell bad，and like water when I push out，i will not buy again
Tiffany Kaufmannon said on July 8, 2014
I have used almost 2 tubes and see a small improvement with my skin.
Revitol Stretch Mark Cream Price
how much is revitol stretch mark cream
A single tube (one month supply) is 59.95. Because it has a moneyback guarantee the best option is a risk-free multi-tube purchase. You can get it as low as 24.92 each with free shipping. You may return any unused and unopened item purchased for any reason within ninety (90) days of your purchase for a refund of the purchase price.
All USA orders ship via USPS first class mail with delivery confirmation. International orders are shipped via FedEx. All packages are discreetly shipped with no indication of what product is inside.
Buy Revitol Stretch Mark Cream In Other Countries
Wondering where to buy Revitol stretch mark cream in South Africa, Canada, Australia, Indonesia, India, the UK, Japan, and other countries. It’s easy to buy Revitol stretch mark cream outside the U.S. All you have to do is use the official website.
They ship all USA orders via USPS first class mail with delivery confirmation. International orders are shipped via FedEx or a local international carrier with tracking. All packages are discreetly shipped with no indication of what product is inside.
Revitol Stretch Mark Cream Buy Online
It’s only available online and can’t be purchased in retail stores or pharmacies. Always use caution about where you buy. There’s only one place to buy it while avoiding scams and schemes. That’s direct from the Revitol stretch mark cream official website.
When you buy direct you get these benefits: The lowest possible price, safe and secure ordering and special free bottles offer.
This product should be effective and its guarantee makes it worth a try. Since you already online now anyway it’s convenient to buy now! All it takes is to click on the link below to proceed to the product’s official website.